Signalling / Re-signalling EngineerRecruiter: Land Transport Authority
You will play a lead role in managing contractors in their supply, design, installation, testing and commissioning of the signalling system and platform screen doors at Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations and trackside, namely for the Downtown and Thomson lines and in enhancements to existing lines. You will be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of their works. You will be involved in planning and managing the risks and cashflows of the various contracts as well as in issuing instructions and assessing variations/payments/claims. You will also be required to liaise with various parties such as other project teams, contractors, designers, architects, stakeholders and the appointed railway operator to ensure that the projects are well-co-ordinated.
You will have an opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art driverless automatic train control system, automatic train protection and computer-based interlocking systems.
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Relevant experience on large-scale infrastructure projects and in constructing underground MRT stations
- Experience in safety, quality, contract and programme management
- Strong project management, decision-making and leadership skills, with a proven track record
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
- Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, trackwork, electrical and mechanical works
- Candidates with more years of relevant experience will be considered for senior positions