Senior Signals EngineerRecruiter: Kiwi Rail
We're an organisation steeped in a proud history and with an exciting future ahead. With ever moving technology and willingness for continuous improvement we are preparing ourselves for the changes ahead. Key to our success will be our Engineering and Logistics group, as part of this, we are recruiting for Signals Engineers based from our Auckland and Wellington offices.
KiwiRail's Signals team is responsible for signalling assets across New Zealand's rail network. We need experts with specialised skills to keep us in front- and that's where you come in.
Our signals Engineers are responsible for a range of business and asset planning activities across our network. You will either be responsible for auditing and inspection of assets or quality management and design work. You will work with the business to set the strategic direction for Signalling aligned with our operational requirements. You will also develop Asset Management plans and codes and standards, ensuring the safe and efficient execution for the business. You will have the opportunity to import best practice and will be accountable for ensuring the teams are ready and able to deliver to plan safely on time and on budget.
With a strong background in Signals and Telecommunications within the rail industry you will have;
· Tertiary Qualification in Engineering with relevance to railway signals
· Specialist knowledge of railway signalling at an engineering level
· Ideally be a member of Institute of Railway Signals Engineers
· A strategic, highly analytical focus with an ability to contribute across the business
· A growth oriented focus, with a commitment to continuous improvement
· Proven team player, with leadership traits to coach and mentor
· Make your mark in a period of change and modernisation
· Competitive salary, 5 weeks holiday
· Relocation allowance dependent on location
If you are ready to make a difference within a progressive organisation that encourages forward thinking and recognises success, then we would love to hear from you.