Senior / Executive Engineer, Design Development (Rail)Recruiter: Land Transport Authority
You will be part of the team spearheading the planning and developing designs of railway projects. You will conduct engineering feasibility studies; plan and develop the railway scheme, alignment and trackwork; safeguard rail corridors; and review designs of railway projects. You will prepare design briefs, design drawings and tender documents, participate in evaluating tenders leading to the award of consultants or contractors. You will also develop and review engineering standards as well as provide technical support in implementing projects.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in civil/structural engineering design
- Preferably experienced in managing railway projects at design development stage
- Preferably with experience in railway alignment or trackwork design
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with strong relevant years of experience will be considered for senior positions