Multiple Signal Engineering OpportunitiesRecruiter: Queensland Rail
MULTIPLE SIGNAL ENGINEERING OPPORTUNITIES
We are a large and fully integrated infrastructure business chartered with a responsibility that is pivotal to the success of Queensland and its people. Our culture is one based around safety and performance.
Queensland Rail is committed to delivering a first-class railway offering to our customers by increasing capacity, reducing congestion and improving operational flexibility.
There are a number of innovative projects underway to ensure we meet the needs of South East Queenslanders and their growing public transportation requirements including:
- European Train Control Systems (ETCS) to boost train capacity on the SEQ network (Level 1 and Level 2).
- Cross River Rail Project increasing the number of tracks and stations for passenger and freight train services.
In addition, there is an extensive multi-year signalling asset renewal program across the whole network involving multiple interlocking technology renewals and replacements, turnout and signalling power upgrades and introduction of new technologies.
Queensland Rail is seeking interest from exceptional signaling professionals for a range of opportunities that currently exist within the team:
- Multiple fixed term Testing and Commissioning Coordinator opportunities.
- Multiple permanent Signal Engineer opportunities.
- Multiple fixed term Signal Engineer opportunities.
- Multiple fixed term Signal Design Engineering Officer opportunities.
- A permanent Senior Signalling Concept Coordinator opportunity.
- A permanent Team Leader ETCS and ATP opportunity.
- A permanent Design Coordinator opportunity.
- A permanent Signal Design Production Officer opportunity.
- A fixed term Signal Design Production Officer opportunity.
- A permanent Principal Engineer Signalling opportunity.
- A permanent Senior Signalling Principles Tester opportunity.
- A permanent ETCS Senior Signalling Engineer opportunity.
Candidates may apply for more than one opportunity.
The number of vacancies may be increased.
Queensland Rail offers an abundance of benefits including work/life balance, flexible working hours, free train travel to and from work, access to further training, generous superannuation and salary packaging.
Given the variety of opportunities available, remuneration will be negotiated based on the skills, experience, and knowledge of the suitable candidates in addition to the opportunities they are being considered for.
Apply for one, or a number, of these opportunities by visiting www.queenslandrail.com.au/aboutus/careers Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 5pm, 7 September 2016.
External applicants applying for roles within Queensland Rail will be subject to Alcohol and Other Drugs pre-employment testing
The recruitment and selection process for this position might require shortlisted applicants to undertake Psychometric Assessment, Pre-Employment Health Assessment and background checks that might also include Criminal History and Credit Checks.
Queensland Rail is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to apply for this position.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity call Jade Borey on +617 3072 0065.