Land Transport Authority
We introduced Asia's first automated underground heavy rail system.
We also built Southeast Asia's longest underground expressway.
Now, we are mapping out much more for Singapore's land transport system and we would like you to join us on this journey.
At the Land Transport Authority (LTA), we are responsible for planning, operating, and maintaining Singapore's land transport infrastructure and systems. Our people take pride in keeping this dynamic city of over 5 million on the move, connecting people to their goals, aspirations and lifestyles.
Imagine a smart and sustainable land transport system that connects every part of the island and provides a seamless and more comfortable commuting experience. You could be part of the team that makes it all possible, crossing technological frontiers in developing innovative land transport solutions.
We invite you to explore the career opportunities here at LTA.
Jobs from this company on our site
- Deputy / Assistant Manager, Systems Audit
- Deputy Director, Rolling Stock & Depot Equipment
- Manager / Principal Engineer, Rolling Stock (Mechanical)
- Principal / Senior Engineer, Asset Management (Civil / Permanent Way)
- Senior / Executive Engineer, Design Development (Rail)
- Senior / Executive Engineer, Geotechnical & Tunnels
- Senior / Executive Project Engineer, Network Renewal (Systems)
- Senior Manager, Rolling Stock (Electrical)
- Senior/ Manager, Rail Licensing
- Signalling / Re-signalling Engineer